The Super Tacks AS2 Pro Stick includes cutting-edge tech and an optimized design that makes the Super Tacks AS2 Pro a modern mid-kick performance powerhouse.
An upgraded mid-kick stiffness profile maximizes loading while delivering heightened stability and control. A new optimized taper design reduces weight by 10g, resulting in a beautifully balanced stick with an exceptional feel.
- Kick Point: Max Loading Mid Kick - A soft mid-sections allows for a longer loading period to store more energy, while the stiff taper zone maximizes stability and response.
- Blade: ACU4 XX-Stiff Blade: CCM's stiffest blade with lightweight construction features a tactile surface for maximum feel and shot control plus a reinforced toe and heel for unmatched durability.
- Shaft Technology: X-Flow Technology: An advanced moulding technology that eliminates excess resin and voids for improved shaft quality, consistency, and durability while reducing overall stick weight.
- Material: Sigmatex: Developed by a world leader in aerospace technology specifically for CCM, this high-performance spread tow fabric features an innovative weaving process that provides lightweight strength and resilience.
Max Loading Mid Kick:
- Using CCM's shooting performance lab data, CCM optimized the position of the softer flex zone while improving the transition to the stiff taper zone for maximum shot power and accuracy.
- CCM's X-Flow advanced moulding technology provides higher quality and consistency throughout the shaft. Excess resin and voids are removed during the moulding process, resulting in improved durability and reduced stick weight.
Optimized Stability and Control:
- CCM optimized the design of the taper hosel area to create a well-balanced stick that provides greater stability and control when leaning into a shot. The optimized vertical flex allows the player to generate more power while the stiffer taper reduces twist and increases response for greater shot accuracy.